[rp-ml] Zcorp binder

From: Steve Pinkston <SPinkston_at_essexind.com>
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 22:16:42 EEST

Has anyone experimented with using any other kind of dyes in a Zcorp
printer other than the colored binders they sell? I would like to just
make the binder tinted, not full color. This is useful if you need to
align the print heads without replacing them. I have been thinning the
color binder with clear at about a 10:1 ratio but my color is going to
go out of date at this rate. It is also not very cost effective since
the color binder is 60% more expensive than the clear.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

Steve R. Pinkston

Engineering Manager, Aerospace & Defense Division

Essex Ind., Inc.

6 Sunnen Drive

St. Louis, MO 63143

314-644-3000, Ext 347