[rp-ml] DuraForm Flex Plastic

From: <jay.jozwiak_at_valeo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 18 2008 - 15:18:04 EEST

Hello all,

Is there anyone in the metro Detroit area that uses the DuraForm Flex
plastic material? I use it, but once in a while the demand is greater
than what I can supply. Through speaking with a few of my vendors, I have
been unable to find anyone else that runs this material.

Regards,

Jay Jozwiak
Prototype Technician

Valeo Climate Control
Site: Auburn Hills North
4100 N Atlantic Blvd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its sender at the above address and destroy it.