RE: [rp-ml] supporting flat area above another flat area issue

From: John Eric Voltin <jevoltin_at_agile-technology.com>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 17:03:28 EEST

William,

You should look at Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) machines for your test.
 These machines use powder, unlike Stereo Lithography (SLA) machines which
use a liquid.

Both EOS and 3D Systems manufacture SLS systems. Of course, SLS machines
are used extensively by many rapid prototyping service bureaus.

 - John

John Eric Voltin
Mechanical Engineer
Agile Technology