RE: [rp-ml] supporting flat area above another flat area issue

From: Yasser Hosni <yhosni_at_mail.ucf.edu>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 18:00:14 EEST

Dr. Ola Harrysson at NC-State university has one, and may be able to help you with this,

Take care.

Yasser Hosni

Yasser Hosni, Ph.D., PE.
President, Int. Assoc for Mgt. of Technology (IAMOT) www.iamot.org

Fellow IIE, Professor
Industrial Engineering and Management Systems
University of Central Florida
4000 Central Florida Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32816
Tel (407) 823-5817
Fax (407) 823-3413
E-mail: yhosni@mail.ucf.edu
E-mail: iamot@mail.ucf.edu

>>> "Steve Pinkston" <SPinkston@essexind.com> 9/10/2008 7:06 AM >>>

There are both laser and electron beam systems. I think the EB systems are Arc-cam, not sure who the laser system is.

Steve R. Pinkston
Engineering Manager, Aerospace & Defense Division

Essex Ind., Inc.
6 Sunnen Drive
St. Louis, MO 63143
314-644-3000, Ext 347