Re: [rp-ml] SYCODE Releases Four New Free RP Plug-ins

From: Markus Hitter <mah_at_jump-ing.de>
Date: Sat Oct 04 2008 - 12:52:02 EEST

Am 04.10.2008 um 07:23 schrieb Deelip Menezes:

> All software at www.openrp.com was, is and always will be
> completely free of cost.

Am I missing something or are neither the file format specifications
nor the source code of the applications published? As it currently
looks to me, the OpenRP format is more locked-in than the STL format.

Releasing at least the central library with it's reading and writing
functions under the GPLv3 or a BSD-style license would most likely
help getting this format adopted to a wider audience.

Regards,
Markus Hitter

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/