RE: [rp-ml] Rapid Prototyping Community-Search RP-ML Archives

From: Ron Hollis, President and CEO, Quickparts <rhollis_at_quickparts.com>
Date: Sat Oct 04 2008 - 20:48:45 EEST

FYI to all that care...

With the great suggestion of Markus Hitter AND the technical guidance by Deelip Menezes, we have added the ability to easily search the archives of the rp-ml in the Rapid Manufacturing Community (www.rapidmfg.org<http://www.rapidmfg.org>).

Thank you each for your contribution......this is an exciting example of the power of community intellect in a global world.

Ron Hollis