Re: [rp-ml] Patching Silicone RTV Molds

From: Steve Hund <shund_at_pardev.com>
Date: Wed Dec 03 2008 - 16:07:32 EET

Thin "Superglue" works for a quick fix if it does not have any release agent on it. We have gotten as many a 20 more casting out of the mold using this method. Great care has to be taken and the area has to be released well each time before casting. This works for both tin and platinum silicones.

Steve Hund
Paradigm Development Group
1435 Elmhurst Rd.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007