Re: [rp-ml] Colored stl vertices on an RP model (ZCorp)

From: Jonathan Chertok (Universal Joint) <chertok_at_universaljointdesign.com>
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 01:14:09 EET

Charles, Ed.

Big thanks as always. I meant to get back on this and then didn't want
to take up the space.

I mis-spoke. I've been looking to do the *edges*. I wrote vertex
accidentally in a couple of spots.

In any event, I've started to wonder if I need to assign an actual
geometry to these vertices - say make them into pipes. In which case I
would then be wondering what the smallest diameter one could use and
still have it show up as a colored object in the ZCorp material.

Guess I need to try and find a couple of examples of what you guys are
talking about...anybody got any? Certainly sounds interesting...

Jonathan

http://www.universaljointdesign.com
development + design + construction

[ blog ] on digital tools, rapid prototyping technologies and the fabrication of free-form structure.