[rp-ml] File outputs and results from laser scans

From: David DeVowe <davidd_at_theqcgroup.com>
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 16:21:07 EET

Some helpful information for the RP group: I often get a lot of
questions about what output can be expected from a scan and what is the
process for getting an accurate, functional file that can be used for
tooling or rapid prototyping. Is this something of interest to you?

I've put together a series of educational short articles that have
proven to be helpful in this area - scanning technology info based on
results of hundreds of projects. If you are interested please drop me
your name and email and I'll get that info out to you.

David DeVowe

General Manager

The QC Group, Inc.

11975 Portland Ave. South