RE: [rp-ml] RP and Me

From: SiderWhite <siderwhite_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 03:34:24 EET

Elaine:

Nice to see you back on rp-ml.

Best regards,

Glenn Whiteside

  _____

From: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi [mailto:owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi] On Behalf
Of Elaine Hunt
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 9:50 AM
To: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
Subject: [rp-ml] RP and Me

I left the RPMl about 5 years ago and decided this week to re-join to see
just where the technology had moved. I was shocked to see the naming debate
was still a topic however it is an interesting one and seems to be based on
just how individuals interact with the technology.

I came back to RPML to learn more and catch up so here are my questions:

This June will be the 20th year since I first trained at 3D Systems. How
many of the real

Dinasaurs are still lurking about?

What can you do with the technology today that you could not do...

20 years ago?

10 years ago?

5 years ago?

What do you want to the able to do in

5 years?

10 years?

20 years?

What if anything is keeping you from being able to achieve this need?

What has surprised you the most about the technology?

Elaine