RE: [rp-ml] RP and Me

From: Paul Bordner <pbordner_at_laserrepro.com>
Date: Tue Jan 20 2009 - 17:56:38 EET

It would be nice if on the 3DSUG website, the dinosaurs had a brief synopsis. Where they started, when they started, etc...

[cid:image001.jpg@01C97AED.C50903F0]
paul bordner II
president / pbordner@laserrepro.com<mailto:pbordner@laserrepro.com> / 614.206.0436 cel
950 taylor station rd suite e / gahanna oh 43230
614.552.6905 tel 614.552.6907 fax http//www.laserrepro.com