[rp-ml] SME Rapid - RTAM

From: David K. Leigh <dkleigh_at_harvest-tech.com>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 15:47:06 EET

Good Morning,

In an effort to keep members of our community connected, we have created a Facebook page for Rapid Prototyping/Rapid Tooling/Advanced Manufacturing/InsertYourFavoriteRPphrase/3D Printing folks. If you have a Facebook Page, please join the SME Rapid Group.

You can find the group by searching SME Rapid and selecting the groups tab to filter it down a bit. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to all, contact me directly, or even generally discuss the nuances of online community. :)

Cheers,
David K. Leigh