RE: [rp-ml] Dimension uPrint.

From: Jeff Demand <jdemand_at_gmavt.net>
Date: Thu Jan 29 2009 - 22:40:30 EET

I don't run a print type machine just mills. But I love the heat aspect, my
second floor office has no heat other than what drifts up the stair way.
Outright chilly in the morning but running just a computer gets it
comfortable in an hour or so. Granted if the outside temp goes above 20°
C I have to run the AC. I know how much power goes into my desk top mills
and am quite happy to keep them in the basement where the heat / noise is
not a concern.

Marketing hype for pencil pushers who have to read the instructions to plug
in a toaster :-)

Jeff