RE: [rp-ml] cup liners for MCP vac cast machines?

From: claudia stahley <claudia_at_3dscanningtechnologies.com>
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 07:04:57 EET

Do you have a success story you want share with the readers of 3D Scanning
Technologies

3D Scanning Technologies considers a variety of editorial material for
publication. Please submit a brief account of your idea to Claudia Stahley,
managing editor, at Claudia@3dscanningtechnologies.com

Here a short list of the technologies we will be covering in the next two
issues

* *What's new in R&D with developments and uses in 3D scanning
* *3D imaging for Consumer Products
* *CT and MRI not just for the medial industry
* *Advancements in software technology
* *Inspection Measurement, Testing, Analysis
* *Government & Defense projects
* *High Definition Metrology

Materials for the spring issue are due by: March 9th

Press Releases
3D ST welcomes your company's news and related technologies. Please submit
all press releases to news@3dscanningtechnologies.com

Product Reviews
If you have a product you would like us to consider for review, please
submit your request to Claudia Stahley, managing editor, at
Claudia@3dscanningtechnologies.com

Your editorial contributions are welcome and I look forward to hearing what
you have to share with the readers of 3D Scanning Technologies. Send your
comments to Claudia Stahley at 3DST via e-mail at
Claudia@3dscanningtechnologies.com or give a call to 267.297.0033, extension
102.
Thank you for your support, enthusiasm and help in making 3D Scanning
Technologies a vital industry resource and helping our readers with their
professional growth.

For editorial guidelines, ad rates and previous issues, visit
www.3dscanningtechnologies.com

Our goal is to provide the most accurate news and information to our
readers, helping them to succeed in their profession.

Should you not want to be notified about editorial materials to 3D Scanning
Technologies, please e-mail news@3dscanningtechnologies.com and request
removal.

Cordially,

Claudia Stahley

Managing Editor

3D Scanning Technologies Magazine

Office: 267 269 0033

 <http://www.3dscanningtechnologies.com/> www.3dscanningTechnologies.com

3D SCANNING TECHNOLOGIES' goal is to provide the most accurate news and
information to our readers, helping them to succeed in their profession.

  _____