[rp-ml] Small Screw Test Part

From: <chathamres_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 16:45:37 EET

Several years ago, we designed a part that allowed for testing the ability of an RP system to make fine parts.? At that time, very few systems could be used to make the part.? Since several new RP systems specify that they can make a part with a slice thickness of less than one thousandth of an inch, it would be interesting to see whether these systems can make this very small screw.

If you would like a copy of this STL file, please send an email to chathamres@aol.com.

?All that we ask is that you tell us whether or not you could fabricate the part and with which system you made the part.

Doug