RE: [rp-ml] Design for (Rapid) Manufacturing

From: Shane Collins <k.shane.collins_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 19:57:57 EET

In addition to Pat and David's comments, over 2000 people can now walk
without pain because they received a total hip replacement where the
titanium acetabular shell was manufactured with Arcam's EBMR technology.
The additive manufacturing technology of EBM allows for engineered surface
porosity to ensure bone in-growth. I would call this a serious, series
RP/RM application as well.

Shane

Shane Collins

805 427 0019