Re: [rp-ml] A note for designers in plastcs plus .. a great solution

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 18:38:30 EEST

In a message dated 4/16/2009 4:57:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tony.sands@virgin.net writes:

SPM ticks all the boxes for Rapid, Prototyping, Manufacturing, and
Early-to-Market Production, ‘bridging’ direct from CAD to the finished product. I
visited the factory at Fuerth near Nuremberg airport to see for myself and
was suitably amazed by the results I was shown.

Tony:

Your posting reads a whole lot like an advertisement to me.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/
**************Great deals on Dell’s most popular laptops – Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220029082x1201385915/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213969145%3B35701480%3Bh)