[rp-ml] Thin Shell Models/Research (pro bono request)

From: Jonathan Chertok (Universal Joint) <chertok_at_universaljointdesign.com>
Date: Sat Apr 18 2009 - 19:32:27 EEST

Hi All.

I have a small series of 2mm thin shell models, that sit in an envelope
of 16 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm, which are a continuation of work presented as
accepted juried work at SIGgraph last year.

http://www.universaljointdesign.com/wwwcms/welcome.php?menu=135&submenu=209&subsubmenu=304

http://www.universaljointdesign.com/wwwcms/welcome.php?menu=135&submenu=209&subsubmenu=325

I am hoping to find someone willing to make these models as a
contribution to a kind of Art and Industry collaboration as I further
the work. I consider the work architectural research.

I hope to be able to put more resources toward the work as I build the
practice, but believe I am in a position to pay for the materials.

Please feel free to contact me off list.

--
Jonathan
http://www.universaljointdesign.com