RES: [rp-ml] teaching of additive manufacturing technologies

From: Anderson V. Borille <borille_at_ita.br>
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 00:15:43 EEST

I´ve been recently in Germany due my doctorate and at RWTH University in
Aachen they are using a book from Prof. Andreas Gebhard.
“Generative Fertigungsverfahren. Rapid Prototyping. Rapid Tooling, Rapid
Manufacturing: Rapid Prototyping - Rapid Tooling - Rapid Manufacturing”
.

It is a very nice and complete book.

Anderson V. Borille, Me. Eng. Mec
Prototipagem Rápida
Centro de Competência em Manufatura – CCM/ITA
www.ita.br/ccm
Tel (12) 3947-6948
Fax: (12) 3947-5814