[rp-ml] I have a question for the Rpml list

From: Prototype Technician <rapidtechnician_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 07:56:53 EEST

Good morning Rpml members, I have a question for you. With this economy
being in a bad position at the present moment, I would like to know if there
are any companies that are current hiring in the Rp field. I am currently
not working in the field but have 8 years of experience in the Rp field, I
enjoy the field of rp and would like to remain in the field. If there are
any members that can point me in the right direction would be a
appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day...
Determined prototype technician

please reply off this direct....