RE: [rp-ml]

From: Bob Olsen <Bob_at_protogenic.com>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 16:48:58 EEST

Amit, if I understand your question correctly, Somos Watershed XC11122
SLA resin should work. It is an FDA Class VI material when processed
properly, and is clear. There is more information here.

http://www.dsmsomos.com/ <http://www.dsmsomos.com/>

Many service bureaus run this material, and might be able to help if the
material meets your needs.

Best regards, Bob Olsen

Protogenic - a Division of Spectrum Plastics Group

Bob Olsen sales executive
7401 Church Ranch Blvd., Ste 206
Westminster, CO 80021

* Direct: 303-453-3990
* Fax: 303-453-8016
* bob@protogenic.com
* web: www.protogenic.com
   www.spectrumplasticsgroup.com
This message is confidential and intended for the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify
the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your
system. Please verify that you will delete the e-mail in your reply.
Thank you.