RE: [rp-ml] Connecting 3DP to the Design Community

From: Marshall Burns <ListMail_at_fabbers.com>
Date: Tue Jul 14 2009 - 17:56:22 EEST

Hey, great name!

From: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi [mailto:owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi] On Behalf
Of Grant Brayshaw

Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 04:25

To: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi

Subject: [rp-ml] Connecting 3DP to the Design Community

Dear RP-ML,

We've been fascinated by 3D printing and its potential and have been
following discussions on the rp-ml for a few years now. Our shared interest
brought us together in an exciting project that we are now just bringing to
market.

We would like to introduce you to Fabbers Market.com, a newly launched web
site to connect the world of additive fabrication with the world of
industrial design and engineering. It is an innovative, user friendly and
truly useful service that is of benefit to the additive fabrication
industry. http://www.fabbersmarket.com

If you provide additive fabrication services you can now generate business
and enhance your online presence by setting up an interactive business
profile, publish your latest news and endorsements from customers, upload
video, 3D and other multimedia files, appear online and receive live instant
messenger chat from designers and engineers and much more.

If you are an industrial designer, engineer or other buyer of additive
fabrication services, Fabbers Market will help you source and qualify
suppliers locally and from around the globe. Browse interactive supplier
profiles, chat instantly online, add multipart design jobs, obtain and
manage quotes from suppliers using our unique online quote management tools
and much more.

This is part of a longer term plan and there is much more to come in due
course. The opinions of this community really matter to us, so please come
take a look, set up a business profile and let us know what you think...
http://www.fabbersmarket.com

Best wishes,

Grant, Mark, Sel-Vin & Kieran

The Fabbers Market Team