[rp-ml] Looking for employment in the RP field

From: Prototype Technician <rapidtechnician_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 00:35:54 EEST

Good afternoon RPML, I am a RP machine operator recently laid off and
looking to stay in the RP industry. I have 10 years plus experience in the
rp field of SLA and SLS. I have had the opportunity to learn from large and
small companies which has given me some very well rounded knowledge of rp
and has made me into a smart worker and a great team player. I
know a fair amount of companies are having a hard time and a fair amount
are starting to see change so any information is helpful. I have a resume
and will forward it on request........

Thanks again RPML for your time and have a great day....
Darryl Cummins
rapidtechnician@gmail.com