Re: [rp-ml] Sono to 3D model

From: Greg Pettengill <coteart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 04 2009 - 06:28:28 EEST

Hi Tom,

I'm not sure, but I suspect that there is not any software specifically
designed to do what you want. My guess is that this is so because of a
number of reasons. One is that sonograms are relatively inaccurate to start
with. Another is that the way they work, does not generate a coherent data
set.

Although I doubt that it would yield particularly good results, you could
try using "Heightfield from Image."

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill

Cote' Art & Engineering, Inc.