RE: [rp-ml] DLP photo-curable resin required

From: Warner, Pat <Pat.Warner_at_uk.renaultf1.com>
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 12:31:30 EEST

I'm not DLP guy, but you ask the SLA material suppliers if they have anything suitable.
There's a number of companies that supply material only.

http://www.dsm.com/en_US/html/dsms/home_dsmsomos.htm

http://www.huntsman.com/advanced_materials/

There used to be some smaller outfits in the US (Tuxedo and Slam) but I'm not sure if they still exist.

There's http://www.shikoku.co.jp/eng/index.html in Japan, and a lot of the petrochemical companies have developed photopolymers for other industries, but I'm not sure if they would sell in small quantities.

I'm sure that there are others.......

Regards
Pat