RE: [rp-ml] DLP photo-curable resin required

From: Tony Scheetz <tscheetz_at_morristech.com>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 21:32:19 EEST

SLAm is no more. However the people who manufactured their resins continued
to do so after SLAmaterials went out of business. They can be found at:
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102559042308&s=116&e=001xU3hfTpux-QtR3c_LeD0GcLHt
hzzFOtRsDtdYgSfxUF46NsZkv2_996KnxcmbjhGsS_OigQBEcqzIMfb8akiweIB31FSIVQOM61rg
ct9OAdPzZ3gdPGKa4drk3a3SSgS> www.alliedphotopolymers.com.