RE: [rp-ml] Need to build a wax model and will trade services

From: David Gurrola <david_at_growit3d.com>
Date: Fri Sep 04 2009 - 21:48:08 EEST

Frank,

I was going to chime in about using the Thermojet as well. It just seemed you were only interested in Projet and Solid-Scape. I would like to add to Shanes comments that as long as the back doesn't have much detail you should be good to go. The top surface can have plenty of detail, the Thermojet just doesn't do well with undercuts and the bottom surface because of its solid support structure. If you don't get any takers for Projet or Solid-Scape, I would be happy to help.

Regards,

David Gurrola
President

GROWit LLC.