[rp-ml] AM design examples

From: Gaurav Goenka <g0900608_at_nus.edu.sg>
Date: Wed Sep 16 2009 - 12:16:01 EEST

Hi,

I am a Masters Research student at National University of Singapore
working on classification of mechanistic properties of Additive
Manufacturing processes in order to help in understanding complex
process-structure-property-functionality relationships.

I was hoping to collect as many AM design examples of mechanistic parts
as possible to help me in my research. These can range from simple
interlinked and hinge structures, to complex mechanisms, gears, etc. I
would be grateful if you could send me whatever information you think
might be helpful to me (.stl file, picture with description, etc,
website link, etc).

Thanks and regards,
Gaurav