Re: [rp-ml] AM design examples

From: <Javier.Munguia_at_upc.edu>
Date: Wed Sep 16 2009 - 16:02:41 EEST

Gaurav,

Last year during the ICAT conference in Slovenia, profr. Ian Campbell
from Loughboroug Univ. presented one interesting example of what
you´re looking for, and also anounced the intention to build an online
repository of similar features. I wonder if the idea was developed...
I'll try to get some samples & references.
This's an interesting theme for your project, I hope you can keep us
all posted :)

Javier