Re: [rp-ml] Educational Machine

From: Rachel Park <rachelp_at_rp-editorialservices.co.uk>
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 14:27:58 EEST

Brent

Another platform specifically targeting the educational market can be
found here: http://www.a1-tech.co.uk/rapman3d.htm

It is especially good for students that are new to the technology as
it provides real insight into the process itself with the full build
on show and safety factored in. And it is certainly within your
budget. At below £1,000 per unit, you could look at multiple machines
for real hands-on experience. The consumables are competitive too.

Kind regards, Rachel

Rachel Park | RP Editorial Services
t: 07515 741188
e: rachelp@rp-editorialservices.co.uk