RE: [rp-ml] Architectural modelling

From: Brian Ehler <brian_at_3drg.com>
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 00:23:30 EEST

Ian,

check out the architectural models on the website.

http://www.3drg.com

let me know if any of them work for you.

brian

brian@3drg.com

3DRG
805-218-9743

check out our website for samples:

http://www.3drg.com <http://www.3drg.com/>

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential or privileged information intended solely for the recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure of this information by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or authorized to receive this transmission for the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any files transmitted with it from your system.
http://murphysopposite.blogspot.com/