RE: [rp-ml] STL file of a card holder with a hinge

From: Chris DASI Solutions <chris_at_dasi-solutions.com>
Date: Wed Dec 23 2009 - 16:54:45 EET

Gaurav,

You should take a look at the EdenT or ConnexT from ObjetT Geometries.
They specialize in multi-material RP machines that are a perfect fit for
hinges. You can build a very accurate, solid frame for the hinge -AND-
during the same build apply a flexible material in the hinge location.
There are 11 different materials to choose from, including blending of
different materials to fit your exact needs. Try looking up your local
ObjetT sales office and contact them for .STL models. I'm sure they would
be very happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Chris Calven

Chris@dasi-solutions.com

DASI Solutions | www.dasi-solutions.com <http://www.dasi-solutions.com/>
38269 Mound Rd. | Sterling Heights | MI | 48310 | USA
248.333.2996 x 245 phone | 248.333.0632 fax | 800.276.6340 tech support