Re: [rp-ml] Detroit Bomber STL File

From: Greg <coteart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 19:06:46 EET

Brock,

Please explain to me how something can effectively be "banned" on the RPLM?

This incident has me wondering how long it will be before pornography
(perhaps this is the equivalent?) shows up here. IMHO it would not improve
the RPML or reflect well on the AM industry in general if a significant
number of us condone it.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill