Re: [rp-ml] Detroit Bomber STL File

From: George W. Hart <george_at_georgehart.com>
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 20:57:09 EET

    To extend Marshall's point, I'll opine that it wouldn't necessarily
be a bad thing if some killer app involving human sexuality is what it
takes to get the economies of scale jump started, so that RP machine
prices drop into the consumer appliance price range.

(But let's *not* brainstorm ideas for such apps here on this forum.)

George
http://www.georgehart.com

P.S. My coolest RP sculpture yet: (kid-safe, don't worry)
      http://www.georgehart.com/sculpture/ball-and-chain.html