Re: [rp-ml] Detroit Bomber STL File

From: Stewart Dickson <MathArt_at_Emsh.CalArts.edu>
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 23:40:00 EET

> ...reflect well on the AM industry in general ???
Ha! Fight the forces who would unseat you for a mere sex scandal.
This only happens in the US -- nowhere else in the world. It is a
Puritan ultra-Conservatism only that allows it to succeed.

I'm going to tell you a true story, and I bring it to you first-hand
from none other than the United States Department of Energy National
Center for Computational Sciences and the IEEE Supercomputing Conference,

And I quote: "The on-line adult entertainment industry ['on-line porn'
- sic.] is the SINGLE LARGEST ECONOMIC FORCE driving /*investment*/ in
new Internet infrastructure (Bandwidth) and Compute Server Technology --
(the capacity to handle massive numbers of simultaneous on-line
transactions)."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6258291.stm BBC World News 13 January 2007
Huge crowds at US porn convention
> The scale of the Adult Entertainment Expo reflects the huge growth in
> a business which is said to be bigger than Hollywood and worth $57bn
> (£29bn).
>
> Estimates of its annual contribution to the US economy range from
> $12bn-$20bn.
The LA Times San Fernando Edition ALWAYS reported glowingly on the Las
Vegas Adult Entertainment Expo.
When I lived there, the San Fernando Valley was known as the Porn
Capital of the World. We loved it. IT WAS GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY!

If you don't welcome 3D on-line Pr0n (That's Geek-Porn)
Then you're all a bunch of fucking idiots.
And I make NO apology for my French!