RE: [rp-ml] free STL Files and other things we wish for in the new year

From: The Creature Company <mail_at_creaturecompany.com>
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 16:27:28 EET

I worked at a studio that was scanning porn actresses. They were creating
stl's and then reproducing their bodies with large format milling in
provocative positions for action figures and life size silicone sex dolls. I
am locally involved in youth organizations and quickly switched jobs. J

But, I am bidding now on scanning some articles that are used for fine art
applications. My main clients are fine artists from the entertainment
industry.

One of the items I will be scanning is the gold award winning "Medusa"
sculpture from the Spectrum 16 book. I will be producing a stl for either
large format milling or smaller scale objet fabs,

Lino P. Stavole

The Creature Company

 <http://www.creaturecompany.com/> www.creaturecompany.com

 <mailto:mail@creaturecompany.com> mail@creaturecompany.com