Re: [rp-ml] CarveWright N01 Woodworking System

From: G. Sachs <sachsg_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 18:35:34 EET

This was made to try and attract home based woodworkers and carpenters. I have seen samples and they look pretty "junkie" (or at least very limited) to me. It's mostly designed for making small custom wood moldings and trim. Sanding still seems to be required in the end. It's really more of a toy than a real, full capability, CNC machine. You'd be much better off just going with an inexpensive CNC router or CNC mill.

G. Sachs