Re: [rp-ml] free STL Files and other things we wish for in the new year

From: Adrian Bowyer <A.Bowyer_at_bath.ac.uk>
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 19:12:23 EET

By locking out competition a company can charge higher prices, but those
are not then visible in the profits because of empire building and other
inefficiencies, and tax avoidance. Do read Boldrin and Levine's book -
they are top-level economists, and they go into this sort of thing in
considerable detail.

RepRap was developed for £20,000, incidentally.

Best wishes

Adrian

Dr Adrian Bowyer
http://people.bath.ac.uk/ensab