[rp-ml] >>>free STL Files and other (free) things we wish for in the new year

From: Elaine Hunt <ewhunt_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 22:44:51 EET

Money = power
Food sources = power

It all comes down to power and survival. I guess survival is the most powerful tool man has over animals and plants. We use both very effectively to survive with monetary items evolving to become another weapons of control of other individuals.

So if you look for monetary equivelents then look to see how species control of their survival.  Submission to another is a form of survival and carries a high price.

How did we on RPML evolve into this discussion which began with an offering of a 3D rendering of a terrorist?

A power struggle (tussle)  over how best to use this resource.

Elaine