Re: [rp-ml] free STL Files and other (free) things we wish for in the new year

From: Fast 3D di Saleri Stefano <stefano.saleri_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Thu Jan 07 2010 - 18:33:20 EET

Hard to beleive that single jetting heads can be put on a framework of that
type! Any positive results from the experiment?
I don't see the sense of making everything so costless and "free". In the
end who is earning? Are we all going towards a Cinese mentality where
generally speaking low quality and low costing products are becoming a
fashion? I really hope not.

Happy New Cheap 2010

Stefano
FAST 3D