Re: [rp-ml] free STL Files and other (free) things we wish for in the new year

From: Adrian Bowyer <A.Bowyer_at_bath.ac.uk>
Date: Thu Jan 07 2010 - 23:00:07 EET

Err. But stuff isn't free. That's why I have to earn.

In fact I earn about 1.1 times the UK average wage as a part-time
lecturer. For the rest of my time (I estimate about 60% of it) I do
many many other things that interest me for exactly nothing.

"Are you saying you are willing to start teaching and doing research,
for free..."

Yes, given the time I'd happily do those for nothing. I don't have to
be paid to do things I enjoy.

Exam marking is another matter :-)

Best wishes

Adrian