Re: [rp-ml] FW: RP-ML subscription confirmation (SCAM!)

From: Seppo J Niemi <zaphod_at_ameba.lpt.fi>
Date: Tue Jan 12 2010 - 15:41:23 EET

Anderson, Theodore {Ted} (MSFC-EM40)[Raytheon - Jacobs] writes:

> See fake rp-ml administration notice I received this morning; just wanted to warn every on the rp-ml list of this scam.

What on earth made you reach this conclusion? It is NOT SCAM!

What you call scam is my desperate attempt to clean the list of
obsolete addresses and try to find a solution to the endless stream of
spam complaints I receive because of it.

Now, if you excuse me, I'll go and bang my head against a wall for a
while!

In the meantime, please do reply to the confirmation request if you
wish to stay on the list...

//zaphod