RE: [rp-ml] Info on Asia

From: <kpakravan_at_materialise.com>
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 23:05:00 EET

Ian and list,

>From my recent conversations with a colleague in Japan, I'm under the impression that architecture and jewelry have been growing recently.

Unfortunately I have no hard numbers to share with you, so I don't know how useful this information is! Good luck,

Kevin Pakravan
RPM Process Consultant

Materialise USA, LLC
3009 Miller Road
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
Direct: 734.585.3389
General: 734.662.5057
Fax: 734.662.7891
Web: http://www.materialise.com/
Support: magics@materialise.com

 consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original as well as any copy thereof. Materialise USA does not accept any liability for the contents of this e-mail and its attachments.