Re: [rp-ml] BPM Personal Modeler 2100

From: strages <strages_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 2010 - 19:30:12 EET

Here's a couple of videos we've taken so far of it. In both videos
the outer shell is taken off of it, so it's a little easier to see
inside the print area. The second video is pretty rough as it was
taken from a smart phone, but it shows some up close shots inside the
print area.

As I said, we got it moving and it honestly thinks its printing
despite not actually spraying any wax. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSTLS4f2kAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoHNJwAH5s

Sorry about the quality of the second one.

Raymond