RE: [rp-ml] RP Material for prototype molds

From: Ron Clemons <rclemons_at_harvest-tech.com>
Date: Wed May 05 2010 - 19:40:03 EEST

I thought I would add that there is a user out there who is molding ABS
and PC at 410F in molds produced on a 3D Systems ProJet machine. We
have a ProJet HD 3000 in-house running the VisiJet EX200 material.

Ron Clemons
Director of Business Development

Harvest Technologies Inc | Belton, TX
254-933-1000 tel | 254-298-0125 fax