[rp-ml] RP for Sale

From: Barnaby Wickham <editor_at_rapidtoday.com>
Date: Tue May 25 2010 - 13:18:19 EEST

I am exiting the RP field and am looking for a good home for
www.rapidtoday.com, the site I own and have edited for the past 2.5 years.
It has developed good search engine status (Google PageRank of 4) and web
visibility (about 200 unique visitors a day). It can stay as a publishing
site, or can be transitioned to a company site or an ecommerce site. It has
directories, a forum, and a built-in content management system.

It also comes with a twitter account, which has 47 followers.

Shoot me an email and make me an offer if you are interested. I care more
about seeing the site continued, than in getting top dollar for it.

Best,

Barnaby Wickham

Editor

www.RapidToday.com