[rp-ml] NZ RPD Conference

From: Olaf Diegel <olaf.diegel_at_aut.ac.nz>
Date: Sat Jun 05 2010 - 02:18:44 EEST

Good morning/afternoon/evening All,

We are organizing a rapid product development conference, which will include a large range of RP and AM topics, in New Zealand on February 7 and 8, 2011.

I would be very grateful if you could help to disseminate this information through your various networks and to your students and industry contacts.

Details on the conference can be found at http://www.ciri.org.nz/conference3/index.html

Best regards and greetings from New Zealand
Olaf

Professor Olaf Diegel
Director, Creative Industries Research Institute, www.ciri.org.nz ( http://www.ciri.org.nz/ )
Auckland University of Technology
Associate Dean, Strategic Development, Faculty of Design & Creative Technologies
WS117, 34 St Paul Street, Auckland, New Zealand
Tel: 64-9-921 9485, Fax: 64-9-920 0421
Email: olaf.diegel@aut.ac.nz
Web: www.ciri.org.nz/olaf/