RE: [rp-ml] How could RP & RM help in solving BP's Gulf Catastrophe?

From: Taylor, Tracy L PWR <Tracy.Taylor_at_pwr.utc.com>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2010 - 23:40:52 EEST

Here is an interesting point of view on why oil is still flowing in the
Gulf.

http://www.blogster.com/joannemor/bombshell-expose-the-real-reason-the-o
il-still-flows-into-the-gulf-of-mexico

The only trouble is that with so many sources it would take quite a
while to check them all. Not sure I believe the conspiracy, but it is
food for thought.

With all the creative people doing RP there is probably a solution to be
had even if RP was never involved. Bright ideas come from sharp people.
It's surprising to me that they haven't got a Red Adair for broken pipes
on the ocean floor. It's not like this is the first time.