Re: [rp-ml] How could RP & RM help in solving BP's Gulf Catastrophe?

From: Yasser Hosni <yhosni_at_mail.ucf.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 09 2010 - 02:33:54 EEST

CBS just address that in the tonight News. Studied and the conclusion "it will create uncontrollable more problems".

>>> "G. Sachs" <sachsg@sbcglobal.net> 6/8/2010 6:28 PM >>>
Not a good idea (at least very risky), and I am sure there are some others here who could tell you why. Nice of you to reference the original post though (as is the tradition).