[rp-ml] Episode 2 on Additive Technologies is out

From: Michael Armbruster <MichaelA_at_growit3d.com>
Date: Sun Jul 25 2010 - 22:39:14 EEST

Hello, everyone.

It took a couple months because my sponsors moved, but Episode 2 of my video blog on Additive Technologies is out. This episode is on FDM. The first episode, if you missed it, was on the Multi-Material Polyjet (the Connex systems).

If you guys enjoy the videos or think they are helpful, please forward the links to your friends and post the links on your websites, blogs, and etc. I hope to keep the videos coming on a more consistent basis with a shorter turnaround, but in order to justify that I'll need an audience. The videos are sponsored, so there will be some dialog in that regard, but the focus is predominantly educational.

Thanks guys. Here's the links:

Original Episode (on Polyjet):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Yq3glEyec

Most Recent Episode (on FDM):